Safety and Efficacy of the Universal Use of EFV-TDF-FTC and AZT-3TC-LPV/r Combinations in Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women to Prevent Mother-to Child Transmission of HIV-1 o, Resource-Limited Settings: A Multicentre Randomized Phase 3 Clinical Trial.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Feb 2012 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 New trial record