PENTA18: A study of the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of twice-daily versus once-daily lopinavir/ritonavir tablets dosed by weight as part of combination antiretroviral therapy in human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) infected children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KONCERT; PENTA-18; PENTA18
- 28 Nov 2015 Results published in the AIDS
- 06 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has not been met.
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History