A Multicenter, Open-Label Study To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Lacosamide (LCM) Oral Solution (Syrup) As Adjunctive Therapy In Children With Partial-Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 14 Dec 2015 Study design changed from Randomized to non- randomized as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database - EudraCT2011-001558-27)
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.