A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, 24-Week, Adaptive Design Phase 2 Study of Three Different Doses of an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist (EVP-6124) or Placebo in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Probable Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EnVivo Pharmaceuticals; FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2015 According to Forum Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has placed clinical hold on all the studies investigating the effect of encenicline in Alzheimer's disease.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from completed to suspended, as per Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History