Evaluation of p53peptide-pulsed Dendritic Cells in Combination With an Aromatase Inhibitor as a Treatment for Patients With Breast Cancer With Disease Recurrence After Adjuvant or First Line Endocrine Therapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Cancer vaccine-p53 (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Interleukin-2; Thymalfasin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2012 SciClone Pharmaceuticals added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.