A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomised Study to Assess the Efficacy of AZD6244 in Combination With Dacarbazine Compared With Dacarbazine Alone in First Line Patients With BRAF Mutation Positive Advanced Cutaneous or Unknown Primary Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 May 2013 Results published in Lancet Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History