An Open-label Primary Vaccination Study to Assess the Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine Poliorix Administered as a Three-dose Primary Vaccination Course at 2, 3 and 4 Months of Age in Healthy Infants in China.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Actual end date (1 Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.