A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD7762 Administered as a Single Intravenous Agent and in Combination w/ Wkly Standard Dose Gemcitabine in Japanese Patients w/ Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7762; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.