Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-arm Parallel Groups Study Design to Demonstrate the Efficacy and Tolerability of a Single Dose of BDP Suspension for Nebulisation 1600 microg vs Placebo in the Treatment of Children Aged 6 Months to 3 Years With a Clinical Diagnosis of Moderate Croup.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Croup
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 28 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2010 Actual initiation date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.