An Open Label Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Study to Investigate Brain Penetration by [Carbonyl-11C] GSK1034702 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1034702 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Sep 2010 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Warrington S) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.