Prospective Evaluation Among Patients Infected by HIV 1 in Virological Failure Owing to Lack of Compliance, of the Benefit in Terms of Compliance of an Optimised Antiretroviral Treatment Containing Enfuvirtide (Fuzeon) Associated With Two Active Molecules.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enfuvirtide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPHORE
- 28 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 4 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.