Retreatment Study of Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Have Previously Responded to Iodine-131 Anti B1 Antibody.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.