Prospective multicenter clinical study evaluating efficacy and safety of Nilotinib in Ph chromosome-positive (Ph+) CML patients with Imatinib resistance or intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 26 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 21 Jul 2009 New trial record