A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Multi-centre, 5-way Cross-over, Single-dose Study to Investigate the Local and Systemic Effects of Inhaled AZD9164 Compared to Tiotropium in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9164 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LaCrossE
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual initiation date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.