A Phase II Evaluation of a Urokinase-Derived Peptide (A6) (IND 64,298) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs A 6 (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.