Phase I/II Study of Bevacizumab Plus Daily Temozolomide and Vorinostat for Recurrent Malignant Glioma Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Katherine Peters) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.