A Phase II, Single-centre, Randomised, Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of CSL's Monovalent H1N1 Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Adults Aged 18 to < 65 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 425 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2010 Results were presented in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 17 Dec 2009 Interim results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History