A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Study of Safety and Efficacy of Dutasteride in Combination With Tolterodine ER or Placebo in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Including Urgency and Frequency
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Tolterodine (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.