An Open Label, Single-arm, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and the Feasibility of Bevacizumab (Avastin) Based on a FOLFOXIRI Regimen Until Progression in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma(OPAL-Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPAL
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.