A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo- and Active Controlled Evaluation of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Buprenorphine HCl Buccal Film in the Treatment of Pain Associated With Third Molar Extraction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2009 Initial results presented in a BioDelivery Sciences media release.
- 18 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Sum of pain intensity difference' has been met according to a BioDelivery Science media release.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History