A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Controlled Study Comparing the Intravenous Dose of Morphine and Oxycodone Combined in a Ratio of 1:1 Versus Morphine Alone Required to Achieve Effective Pain Control After Total Hip Replacement and the Untoward Effects of Combined Morphine and Oxycodone vs. Morphine Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/oxycodone (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-008527-14).
- 11 Jul 2012 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History