A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of IDX184 in Combination With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IDX 184 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idenix Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Idenix media release.
- 07 Sep 2010 Full data will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2010, according to an Idenix media release.
- 30 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History