Phase I Study of Induction Therapy With Cytarabine, High-Dose Mitoxantrone and Dasatinib for Patients With Philadelphia-Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL): ALL-6 Protocol.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; 09-046)