Phase I/II Study of a Therapeutic Cancer Vacccine Created In-situ in Patients With Refractory or Metastatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs T-cell vaccine-AlloStim; T-cell vaccine-AlloStim; T-cell vaccine-AlloStim
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012), according to a Immunovative media release.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.