A Phase 1 Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Absolute Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose Administration of Decitabine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2010 New source identified and integrated M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.