Pilot, Open-label, Randomized, Single-center Study to Asses a Simplification Strategy From Protease Inhibitors to Raltegravir: Once Daily Isentress (ODIS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODIS
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, results have been reported.
- 23 Jul 2010 Results have been reported at the 18th International AIDS Conference (23 Jul)