Health Assessment, Patient treatment satisfaction and Quality-of-Life in insulin-naive type 2 diabetes Patients uncontrolled on OHA treatment initiating basal insulin therapy with either insulin glargine or NPH insulin added to therapies with oral hypoglycemic agents. A multicenter, prospective, crossover, open randomized clinical phase-IV trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAPPY
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2009 to May 2009as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.