Randomized Phase II Trial Assessing the Combination of Nexavar (Sorafenib), and Gemcitabine/Oxaliplatin in Patients Treated for Advanced (Unresectable/Metastatic) Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has been met.
- 31 May 2013 Final results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History