A Phase IIIb, randomised, open label study to compare the safety, efficacy and tolerability of anagrelide hydrochloride versus hydroxyurea in high-risk essential thrombocythaemia patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary) ; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Shire
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.