GSK2132231A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic as First-line Treatment of Patients With Unresectable Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zastumotide (Primary) ; AS15
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDICT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2015, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.