A Phase II Open Label Study of MK7-009 Administered Concomitantly With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin to Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection After Participation in Other MK-7009 Clinical Trials.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Sep 2014 The study design changed from single group assignment to parallel, also the treatment arms are divided into 2 with dose changed from 1200 mg to 600 or 300 mg, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.