A Randomized Phase II Study of Two Dose-Levels of Vorinostat in Combination With 5-FU and Leucovorin in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 27 Sep 2011 Eight of 15 patients had disease control in the high-dose arm and the arm was closed to accrual; whereas, 9 of 15 patients had disease control in the low-dose arm and accrual was expanded to 43 patients.