Phase II Clinical Trial of the Combination of RAD001 and Erlotinib in Patients With Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.