Phase I Study of Sorafenib in Combination With RAD001 in Patients With Advanced Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.