Efficacy and Safety Study of Diclofenac HPBCD 25, 50 mg/ml Administered as Single s.c. Dose, in the Treatment of Acute Moderate-to-severe Post-surgical Pain From Dental Surgery (Impacted 3rd Molar Extraction).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Dietrich T) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (333) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.