FRAG-A001-401: Dalteparin Sodium Injection (Fragmin), Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-arm, Long Term (52 Weeks) Study for Understanding the Safety and Efficacy in Subjects With Malignancies and Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DALTECAN
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 30 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.