A Phase I Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MN-221 When Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Stable Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 28 Oct 2010 Data were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians, according to a MediciNova media release.
- 02 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2010 Positive preliminary results have been reported in a MediciNova media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History