Efficacy and Safety of a Single s.c. Diclofenac HPBCD 75mg/1ml Injection as Compared to a Single i.m. Voltarol 75mg/3ml, in the Treatment of Acute Moderate-to-severe Post-surgical Pain Following Dental Surgery (Impacted 3rd Molar Removal).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.