Liraglutide: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Assess Safety/Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics of Liraglutide in Pediatric (10-17 Years Old) With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 03 Oct 2011 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History