A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Response Rate of 3 Subcutaneously Administered Doses of 5 X 10^7 PFU RO5217790 in Patients With High Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2 or 3 Associated With High Risk HPV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tipapkinogene sovacivec (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Interim efficacy data will be presented in 2012, according to a Transgene media release.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History