Effect of Administration of Licensed TIV Vaccine on the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Unadjuvanted Sanofi Pasteur H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Previously Primed Infants and Toddlers (Greater Than or Equal to 6 to less than 36 Months), Children (Greater Than or Equal to 36 Months - 9 Years), and Adolescents (10 - 17 Years).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 531 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History