A Phase II Study in Healthy Adult and Elderly Populations to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Unadjuvanted Sanofi Pasteur H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Apr 2013 ID N01AI80057C deleted - not a trial-specific identifier.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (408) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History