A Phase III Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity, Tolerability, and Manufacturing Consistency of V503 (A Multivalent Human Papillomavirus [HPV] L1 Virus-Like Particle [VLP] Vaccine) in Preadolescents and Adolescents (9 to 15 Year Olds) With a Comparison to Young Women (16 to 26 Year Olds).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2013 Final safety and efficacy data from an immunobridging phase III trial in Human papilloma virus infections presented at the European Research Organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN) Congress, according to a Merck media release.
- 22 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History