A 13-Week, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Study To Evaluate Refill Adherence And Satisfaction With Fesoterodine Plus 'Your Way' Patient Support Plan In Patients With Symptoms Of Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 640 to 788 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.