A Phase II Study in Infants (Greater Than or Equal to 6 - Less Than 36 Months), Children (Greater Than or Equal to 36 Months - 9 Years) and Adolescents (10 - 17 Years) to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Unadjuvanted Sanofi Pasteur H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 25 Feb 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2013 ID N01AI80057C deleted - not a trial-specific identifier.
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.