Patient Preference, Sleep Quality, and Anxiety/Depression: A Randomized Comparison of Raltegravir and Efavirenz.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SWITCH-ER
- 17 May 2011 Results published in the AIDS.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual initiation date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.