A Single-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-part Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered AZD1386.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1386 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Dec 2009 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual number of patients (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.