S0910, A Phase II Study of Epratuzumab (NSC-716711) in Combination With Cytarabine and Clofarabine for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Ph- Negative Precursor B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary) ; Clofarabine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and were reported in a Immunomedics media release.