Nonmyeloablative BMT With Post-transplant Cyclophosphamide, Rituximab and Optimized Donor Selection for B-cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hairy cell leukaemia; Lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 150 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.