A Phase 2 Partially Observer-Blind Randomized Controlled Multicenter Dose-Ranging and Formulation-Finding Study of a New Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine Evaluating the Safety and Immunogenicity When Given Concomitantly With Routine Vaccines in 2-month-old Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.